Free Shipping on Roof Top Tents to Day & Ross Hub closest to you!
Awning sizes are either 200 or 250 cm
Optional Extras can include a mesh room or awning walled room or awning extension
In order to increase wear resistance, we added up PVC protection in the corner of the awning
All the poles of the awning are Space Aluminum, oxidized on the surface which make it more wear-resisting & corrosion resistance
All the bolts are 304 stainless steel with the screwed retaining ring which will not rust and fall off during using.
Plastic connection parts is high strength and high tenacity composite
Thickness of mount accessories is 5mm to ensure the steadiness of the awning when driving in high speed.
Easy to mount and operate, these awnings fit on to the side of a roof rack, and are conveniently stored for immediate use on arrival. Specifically designed for harsh Outback conditions, the awnings are rugged but lightweight, and provide fast and convenient protection from the elements.
• Fast setup - takes only a minute or two to set up your awning
• Aluminium frame all around - for maximum stability and wind resistance
• Heavy duty PVC travel cover with zip protects your awning from rain and dust, UV treated
• 100% Waterproof
• Guy ropes and pegs included
• Retractable quick to erect system including strong self standing extendable aluminium legs
• Double Stitched seams reinforced
• Includes mounting brackets and bolts
Copyright Wild Coast Camping Gear Inc.
All rights reserved.
If You would like to pay using paybright please head over to our WILDCOASTOVERLAND.COM SITE